Running a successful small business takes smarts, sweat, and an ounce of luck.
Here’s just a start to what small business issues we can help with—
- Working with you to determine the best business entity to conduct your business whether it be an LLC (limited liability company), Corporation, Limited Partnership or General Partnership, Joint Venture, or a Sole Proprietorship.
- Setting up the business entities along with agreements between the owners of the business including employment, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements and other important documents to help your business run smoothly.
- Giving critical advice and counsel while conducting your business together with help on contract and key agreement negotiations to the preparation of contracts and revisions.
- Maximizing tax and financial benefits for the business owners and management.
- Working with you on the purchase and sale of assets, up to when you begin exploring your own exit strategy.
The classification you use for your new workers has a significant impact on both your business and your responsibilities to your workers and the…